Sunday, January 2, 2011

WEIGH-IN #1

Ok ladies and gentlemen. . .you've seen what I've been eating and what I've been doing for almost the whole first week of my lifestyle change, and I have had a few guilty moments here and there, but its okay because I still lost weight this week! I exercised five times this week! I think thats pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Drum roll please. . . . I LOST 3 LBS!!! Thats a healthy weight loss for one week. My goal for next week is also going to be 3 lbs. Have a wonderful Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. I also lsot 3 lbs for my first week of my summer diet. I suppose I should go weigh in a start weight! Check my blog...

    Breakfast:

    1 piece sourdough bread
    2 oz turkey breast (deli style)
    60 cal choc mousse cup
    3-4 oz diet cherry 7up
    handful of pistachios

    ReplyDelete