- 2 eggs
- Ground Turkey Suasage
- Low Fat Shredded Mexican Blend Grated Cheese
- Low Carb Wraps/ Tortillas
- Salsa/ Picante (optional)
- Cook sausage in a non-stick pan
- Scramble eggs in a non-stick pan
- Assemble and enjoy
(I don't just eat these for Breakfast! These are something you can enjoy anytime of the day!)
CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS
- Caned White Chicken or Shredded Chicken Breast (cooked)
- Low Carb/ Whole Wheat Wraps
- Light Mayo
- Lettuce (optional)
- Tomato (optional)
- Red Onion (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder (optional)
- Shred Chicken if its not already shredded (mine is usually cold) Then put it in a bowl
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of Light Mayo. (if thats not enough, you can always add more)
- Dice up 1/3 of a Red Onion and them mix that in
- Add Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder to taste
- Put your Lettuce and Tomato on your wrap and put the Chicken Salad on top
- Roll it up and enjoy!
ROASTED VEGETABLE PARMESAN CASSEROLE
- 1½ pounds sweet potato, sliced
- 1 large turnip, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large beet, sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups spinach
- 9 multigran crunchy flatbreads, crushed
- 3/4 cup shredded low-sodium mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup low-sodium marinara sauce mixed with
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes, turnip, onion, garlic, beet and rosemary on two sheet pans and coat with Non-Stick Cooking Spray. Cook for 20 minutes. Take tray out of the oven and combine vegetables on one sheet tray. Add spinach and toss together.
- Coat a 13-inch x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place half of multigrain flatbread crumbs on the bottom of the pan. Cover with half of the vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, remaining half of vegetable mixture and marinara sauce.
- Mix remaining cracker crumbs and parmesan, and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Serve and enjoy!