Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blackened Chicken Anti Pasta with Broccoli and Pepper Jack Cheese




So ladies and gents,
This is my Blackened Chicken Anti-Pasta (or something like that lol)

I started out with chicken breast tenderloins and but those in half so they weren't so long

Then I took Oregano, LOTS of Black Pepper, Season Salt, Garlic powder and some Rep pepper lakes and mixed that in a bowl so all of it is evenly distributed.

Then I covered the chicken with my spice mix.

I put a little bit of oil in my pan and fried up my chicken.

After that I steamed my broccoli and shredded up my pepper jack cheese.

To make a sort of pasta substitute, I cooked up some onions and peppers with some chopped garlic. (I cooked them in butter)

When the Peppers and Onions became translucent (soft and flimzy) I added my marinara sauce and heated it through.

Then, once you plate everything, you're done.

(most of my cheese went on my broccoli but I did sprinkle some over the rest)

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment